The developer for Gord released a 16-minute gameplay trailer narrated by Stan Just. The dark and gritty gameplay reminds me of Mutant Year Zero: Return to Eden, an amazing game by the way. Gord goes a lot deeper with the darkness and I have to say, the sounds are incredible. While the video shows off some of the fantastic real-time combat, Just talks about how involved and player-driven the game we be for it’s players. Check out some of the features below and then watch the trailer.
Gord Key Features
· Dark Fantasy Strategy: Lead the people of the Tribe of the Dawn and venture deep into forbidden lands in a lore-rich, dark fantasy, real-time strategy campaign
· Build and Survive: Grow your gord from humble settlement to formidable fortress while protecting your citizens from invading tribes, gruesome monsters, and mysterious powers that lurk within the surrounding woods
· Unique Sanity System: Keep a close eye on your townsfolk as everything from illness to hunger and the death of kin can have devastating impact on their lives and well-being
· Hand-Crafted Quests: Take on a wide variety of quests and random encounters that will lead you deep into the wilderness to hunt legendary creatures, uncover ancient secrets, and vanquish deadly scourges
· Unleash Powerful Incantations: Unlock a variety of offensive and defensive spells to tip combat in your favour, each with custom animations
· Custom Scenarios with Procedurally Generated Levels: Take on an endless variety of challenges by creating your own scenarios. Customize your playthrough by picking a main objective, choosing your starting party, level size, number of resources, enemy types, raid intensities, and even the severity of the weather!
Wishlist on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1351210/Gord/
There is no release date for Gord yet.
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time