Kena: Bridge of Spirits rocked the gaming scene last September as it charmed Gamers and Critics alike to the sound of an 81 on OpenCritic.
Ember Lab did good on their first major release, dropping post-releases goodies over the course of the past year. Good news! They’re about to drop even more content to celebrate Kena‘s one year anniversary!
Thanks to IGN, we now know the deets of what this major upcoming update is all about when it arrives September 27th:
- “New Game+, which will allow players who’ve completed the game to restart Kena’s journey with all of their previously unlocked abilities, upgrades, outfits, Rot, etc and take on redesigned and more challenging combat encounters.”
- “Charmstones that are individually equipable – these unique collectibles each provide different adjustments to Kena’s stats and abilities.”
- “New game mode called the Spirit Guide Trials, challenging players’ skills with a variety of replayable challenges across three different categories; Obstacle Courses, Wave Defenses, and Boss Reflects.”
- “Completing the Spirit Guide Trials unlock outfits for Kena, each one inspired by one of the characters she meets along her journey. Succeeding at bonus objectives within each trial can unlock color variations of each outfit, as well as some unique Charmstones.”
- “An exclusive new outfit for Deluxe Edition owners.”
It’s only coming to Steam, so for those of you who love your PC and don’t feel like giving Tencent your money via the Epic Games Store, then get ready!
Are you ready to experience even MORE Kena??
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!