After almost 18 months on the market, VRR support is now live on the PS5 via the latest major system software update that recently hit.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered is one of the first games to support this feature and Update 1.007 is now live to download!
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Update 1.007 changelog:
- 120 Hz Display Mode (together with system settings)
- Reduces input latency
- Increases frame rate target of Fidelity graphics mode to 40 fps
- Support for VRR via system settings
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is off, slightly increases dynamic resolution targets
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is on, the frame rate is unlocked and varies based on gameplay
- Improvements to ray-traced reflection quality at glancing angles in low-dynamic-resolution scenarios
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!