After almost 18 months on the market, VRR support is now live on the PS5 via the latest major system software update that recently hit.
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales is one of the first games to support this feature and Update 1.013 is now live to download!
Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Update 1.013 changelog:
- 120 Hz Display Mode (together with system settings)
- Reduces input latency
- Increases frame rate target of Fidelity graphics mode to 40 fps
- Support for VRR via system settings
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is off, slightly increases dynamic resolution targets
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is on, unlocks frame rate to vary based on gameplay
- Improvements to ray-traced reflection quality at glancing angles in low-dynamic-resolution scenarios
- Improvements to TAA upsample quality
For those of you own who a TV or monitor with HDMI 2.1 Support, you’re in for a treat! Bless you, Insomniac Games!
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!