Something happened that night. Something so terrifying that another person should never have to go through. I don’t know how I got in this motel room, much less this bathtub. But the pieces are starting to come into my mind. Something about a car ride…I just am not sure. He keeps mentioning her name…Eva. I know I have to escape, but the question is how?
- A hideous creature stalking you at every turn and waiting for your mistakes
- A single-player game whose mechanics are based on real-time actions and decision-making
- Making the right decisions is crucial to survival
- There are many combinations of actions that will affect the chances of escaping or dying
- Every time you, the main character die, you wake up again in the bathtub, but things in the motel have changed; some options/items are not available, there are new ones, and others are simply not the same
Will you be able to escape? Are you ready to meet Eva? Will the choices you make, be enough for survival? Find out when Oxide Room 104 releases digitally for PlayStation 4 and 5 and Publisher Perp Games and Developer WildSphere team up to bring the physical edition for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 comes to a retailer near you.
Until then…please enjoy…