I knew before I even picked up that phone, that something was not right that day. That something terrible would happen. That’s when I was asked to come back to my mother’s home, my childhood home. But even the thought about visiting the place again brings back these memories. But even if she took her own life or what possibly seems like she did, it’s when I stepped into the house that things were not as they seemed. It’s as if this house is some sort of place for the supernatural. But as I continue to find out what is going on, there is the truth about my family that I have to find out for myself and for the sanity of all who is involved.
- Bone chilling setup inspired by Eastern European communism
- Enthralling story about death, suffering, spirituality and politics
- Optional places to explore and uncover more disturbing facts about your family
- Dread and gore combined with eerie beautiful environments
- Disturbing plot with unexpected twists
What characters will you come across? How will you handle it when you come across the supernatural? Will you find corruption or the truth? Find out when Last Days of Lazarus comes to PS5 on the PlayStation Store and the physical edition on the Perp Games Store towards the end of 2022.
Until then…please enjoy…