If you’ve been living somewhere under the sea since yesterday, then you most likely missed out on the news that Elden Ring is currently holding strong at 97 over at Metacritic!
Of course, even a 97 can’t keep the greatest of games issue free, so details for the first two updates are available! Update 1.02 is the ‘Day One’ patch we’ve all grown accustomed to with almost any release
- Several functions have been added.
- Game performance and usability have been improved.
- Game balance has been adjusted.
- In addition to the above, various errors have been corrected.
- Improved player controls
- Addition and adjustment of BGM
- Text adjustments
- Balance adjustments
- NPC event fixes and adjustments
- Fixed frame rate drops under certain conditions
- Fixed text bug in some languages
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Xbox wireless headset from working properly
* Timing for the implementation of ray tracing, which is planned to be supported after the launch, will be revealed in future announcements.
Unfortunately Elden Ring is experiencing some of the ‘FromSoftware Framerate issues’ that many of their past releases have suffered from. Fingers-crossed that they will be able to solve them sooner rather than later.
Elden Ring releases..tomorrow! Get ready, TARNISHED!!!
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!