Isolation for many has turned out to be a good thing. Not having to deal with traffic or people can sometimes give you that peace of mind that you have always been thinking about. But for those that feel that they just need to go out and hit the local pup, they may have forgotten to act civilized when around others and well, become not so sober. And with that, may come the fights that could end you at the police station where you and your friends may have just found a new home away from home.
Update features include:
- New level: Police Station with 46 new items!
- Support to 4 Player Multiplayer Co-Op. Hit the bar or create a riot!
- Many fixes on Multiplayer regarding stability, invitations and Voice Chat!
- Endless Mode is fixed!
- Support to 6 languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Many new interactions to discover
- General visual adjustments
- And tons of tweaks and bugfixes
Who will you fight? What weapons will you use? Will you stand by or cause some chaos? Find out with the Drunkn Bar Fight Policy Update out now for PlayStation VR.
Until then…please enjoy…
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!