You hear the engines revving and everyone is lined up at the starting line. The race is about to start and then you hear it. Not the roar of the crowd and not even the sound of the engines that are revving, but the friendly trash talk about who has what it takes to race, drift, and cross the finish line. It’s not just the tracks and the other racers you have to worry about, but the oncoming traffic, the power-ups, the taunting, and just the fun of it all.
- Free to play
- Cross-platform kart racer
- Deep kart and character customizaation
- Challenge friends across platforms with no barriers, no pay walls, and no pay to win elements
- Dynamic online gameplay
Game modes including:
- Item Mode: It’s pure chaos from the starting line to the checkered flag finish. One moment, you may be blitzing through the tracks in first place and next you might be item bombed to dead last in a series of last brace moments by your crafty opponents. Strategy and timing is EVERYTHING in Item Mode, eliciting the biggest reactions from competitors.
- Speed Mode: Push yourself to the limit with Speed Mode’s precise controls, advanced drifting system, and highly skilled gameplay. Success on the track is determined by skill and mere seconds.
So who will you race? How will you customize? Will you make first place? Find out when KartRider: Drift comes to PlayStation in 2022.
Also, if you would like to enter the giveaway for a closed beta key, you can enter it here.
Until then…please enjoy…