Back in May of 2019, The Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King allowed us to play the classic from previous console editions from Game Boy to Super Nintendo to the Sega Genesis/Mega Drive of these games with enhancements such as the soundtrack, artwork, and even see the playthroughs and rewind if you happen to miss that jump. One of the things missing was the SNES version of Aladdin as well as The Jungle Book. It looks like all of that is about to change.
- The Expandxed Collection – For the first time, play through multiple different versions of the beloved Aladdin, The Lion King, and The Jungle Book games that have been created over the years, including both console and handheld versions. This incredible combination makes this the greatest edition of Disney Classic Games
- BOTH 16-Bit Console Aladdin Games – By popular demand and for the first time since their original releases, the Sega Genesis Aladdin AND Super Nintendo Entertainment System Aladdin games are available and enhanced together for modern consoles
- Classic Gaming on Modern Displays – Disney Classic Games Collection: Aladdin, The Lion King and The Jungle Book bring the cherished retro 16-bit gaming to modern displays with 1080P graphics and enhancements. Players can adjust screen aspect ratios and borders, and even go old school with custom filter options designed to replicate classic CRT TVs
- Modern Features: Instantly rewind any of the games in real-time to retry difficult areas. View full game playthroughs with the ability to skip forward, jump in, and start playing at any point, and quickly save progress in each of the games and continue the adventure wherever and whenever
- Interactive Museum: Take a journey behind-the-scenes and learn more about the creation of these cherished games. Watch video interviews with the original development teams or explore numerous galleries containing hundreds of previously unreleased HD concept images and marketing assets
- Soundtrack: Listen to the entire soundtracks for all games with the ability to repeat and shuffle songs. Enjoy 16-bit versions of classic songs such as “A Whole New World,” “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King,” and “The Bare Necessities!” and more
- Players who own the physical or digital versions of the Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King can upgrade their collection by purchasing The Jungle Book and MORE Aladdin DLC Pack
Are you ready for some Hakuna Matata? Are you ready for The Bare Necessities? Are you ready for a whole new world? Find out when Disney Classic Games Collection (Aladdin, The Jungle Book, and The Lion King) comes to physically to Amazon, Best Buy, Game Stop, and Target and also digitally on the PlayStation Store on December 14, 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!