Even though Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy and Marvel’s Avengers happen to be from the same publisher, Square Enix, they couldn’t be more different.
While both games offer a single-player mode, Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy steers clear of the GaAS elements that has turned away fans of Earth’s mightiest heroes.
GoTG is actually a pretty damn good game, with great gameplay that has you controlling Star-Lord as he and his crew travel across the galaxy to save the day. If you’re a fan of the MCU films, then this game is diffently for you.
While this update doesn’t add anything, it helps with the overall performance of the title.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy Update 1.04 details:
- General: Multiple improvements with Star-Lord navigation across multiple maps, including improvement of world boundaries and collisions.
- General: Multiple fixes for occasional issues with Guardian navigation.
- General: Fixed an issue where the user might become stuck in Guardians ability menu after spamming interaction button.
- General: Fix for multiple rare issues where enemies may become stuck into walls and block combat completion.
- PS4: Fixes for some of the Audio corruption encountered by PS4 users.
- New Game Plus: Fix for an issue where cancelling your action during the NG+ creation flow may lead to creating a normal New Game instead.
- Photo Mode: All costumes will now appear correctly in photomode.
- Chapter 1: Fix for an issue where Gamora’s tutorial might be bypassed under certain conditions.
- Chapter 2: Fix for an issue where the user might become stuck after banter selection.
- Chapter 3: Fix for an issue where reloading the checkpoint after backtracking through a funnel on may cause the user’s progression to be blocked.
- Chapter 3: Fix for a rare issue where the user might instantly die at one of the QTEs with Gamora.
- Chapter 3: Fix for an issue where the user might become stuck in the workbench UI under certain conditions.
- Chapter 5: Fix for an issue where the Grenadier would occasionally not spawn.
- Chapter 6: Fix for an issue where Star-Lord might get stuck into a shop’s counter top.
- Chapter 7: Fix for an issue where a checkpoint after the Helmet room would not trigger.
- Chapter 7: Fix for an issue where Drax could be ordered to pull the crane before the Centurion fight begun.
- Chapter 7: Fix for the Crane puzzle in Hangar Bay.
- Chapter 10: Fixed an issue where the user might become stuck in the fog fight.
- Chapter 12: Fix for an issue where the user might become stuck in the Workbench UI under certain conditions.
- Chapter 13: Fix for an issue where the camera could become stuck on the Milano cockpit when landing.
- Chapter 13: Fix for an issue where Star-Lord may get stuck in a funnel.
- Various other fixes.
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!