The first major pdate for Deathloop since it launched as a PS5 console exclusive back in September has arrived, bringing with it Improvements to the game across the board.
It comes in around 5.213GB, so it doesn’t take too much of your precious SSD space which can now be expanded if you don’t mind opening your PS5 console.
Deathloop Update 001.100.000 does the following for the PS5 version of the game:
- Added HDR calibration screen to UI options
- Improved performance and stability when ray tracing is turned on
- Improved NPC pathing and reactions to the player
- Added an indicator of poor connection quality in the upper right of the screen (resembles a speedometer with an exclamation point)
- Improved the content of PS5 Activities & Game Help systems
- Improved vibrations on DualSense controller
- Improved audio mix quality
- Fixed laser mines, turrets and fireworks behavior for both Colt and Julianna players
- Fixed unlock issue with “Oops” and “Deathday Suit” trophies
- Fixed issue that could cause Colt’s progression to be reset even if player chose ‘no’ on confirmation
- Fixed crash issue when a player unlocks a feat using Havoc while playing as Julianna
- Fixed Aleksis Dorsey reactions, making him easier to identify among his party guests
- Fixed issue that was causing assassinations to glitch sometimes while playing as Julianna
- Julianna’s actions no longer directly unlock trophies for Colt
- Julianna players will no longer hear radio conversations meant for only Colt
- Fixed issue with leaning inconsistency (inputs will no longer be ignored sporadically)
This honestly sounds like it’s a legit update, improving the game overall. If you have yet to play the game, you might be able to get a free SteelBook case if you buy it from Best Buy!
Have you finished Deathloop yet?
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!