IONIA is still my home…our home. It is what is more important other than living inside of it. The creatures that roam its living majestic of beauty to the music and the glow that comes from it. Harmony is as important as the rhythm of the soul. But sometimes the balance can become unbalanced and things change the heart and the soul. But it’s the Harpa that we should pay the most important at this time of struggle. Life as we know it could be lost forever. For I am Allegra, I will not stand by and let this happen. The universe as we know it needs the rhythm in order to help restore the balance we all know and love. I will not stand by and let this happen. I will save our home…my home of IONIA.
- Single-player action-adventure puzzle VR game to push the limits of VR.
- First of seven games that will each have a distinct look and feel.
- Solve puzzles and explore ancient ruins.
- Use music-based magic to save The Harpa.
- Interactive plant and animal life await exploration.
- The world of IONIA will surround you.
- Climb and zipline through the IONIA.
- Every purchase will benefit real-world wildlife, with a portion of the proceeds going directly to the environmental non-profit organization Australia Wildlife Warriors which is an international non-profit established by Steve Irwin and his wife to protect the injured, threatened, and endangered wildlife.
How will you help preserve what you have always known? Can you save the Harpa? Are you prepared for what is in store? Find out when Rhythm of the Universe: IONIA comes to PlayStation VR on September 23, 2021.