A few unfortunate issues arose after the release of Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut arrived on the PS4 and PS5 on August 20th.
Sucker Punch has been quick to solve these issues with the previous patches. Update 2.07/2.007.000 is the biggest yet as the team continues to tackle any issues that have appeared.
Update 2.07/2.007.000 changelog:
Restored missing Fundoshi for some New Game+ players who had lost access to it.
• Addressed an issue where replayed missions would not grant the proper rewards until the game was reloaded.
• Addressed an issue where some supply boxes could be restocked upon checkpoint reload.
• Addressed an issue where giving the hut builder supplies then skipping the cutscene would still take the supplies but not complete the objective.
• Addressed an issue where players were not able to join in-progress Legends Survival matches via matchmaking.
• Reduced the length of haptic feedback when fast traveling
• Addressed some issues related to Activity Cards.
• Addressed an issue with Legends leaderboards visibility.
• Various UI improvements, bug and crash fixes.
Watch the Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut Accolades trailer to see what the the media thinks about all of the new content for GoT!
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut is available now at your favorite retailer and on the PlayStation Store.
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!