Every now and then you’ll come across that one GTA meme that is so damn true. While the PS2 was graced with a fantastic trilogy of GTA games, Grand Theft Auto 5 will have ‘graced’ three different generations of PlayStation when the Enhanced edition releases on the PS5 this Fall.
Rockstar Games changed their game completely as GTA5 went on to become one of the best-selling games of all time at over 140 million copies sold as of February this year.
I know many of you won’t agree with this, but why would you take a cash cow to the slaughter house when GTA Online continues to make the team millions upon millions in profits?
Here’s information that has been shared!
– the game will take place in a modern day Vice City!
– the city will evolve and grow as new content is added similar to how the map works in Fortnite or Warzone.
– after company-wide complaints of how Rockstar Games treated their employees, they’ve reportedly started treating them right. Combine this with COVID-19 pandemic that’s still ongoing and you can see why the game is still years away/in the ‘early stages’ of development.
– you’ll play as multiple protagonist, including a female character.
– crypto will somehow play a part in the game.
Don’t worry, we can play GTA V all over again on our PS5s when hit arrived on November 11th, expanded and enhanced, until GTA 6 arrives, Brah!
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!