Back in December of 2020, ROTU Entertainment gave us a glimpse of IONIA and how change to not only the heart and soul can break and disturb the balance. We were introduced to Allegra who is out to help save The Harpa, the would of IONIA. We were introduced to this world full of magic, beauty, life, and the dangers that are set to make things once remembered, be lost. But sometimes it’s the ones that we make a partnership with that can show us how to make the change…and what truly is important.
- Single-player action-adventure puzzle VR game to push the limits of VR.
- First of seven games that will each have a distinct look and feel.
- Solve puzzles and explore ancient ruins.
- Use music-based magic to save The Harpa.
- Interactive plant and animal life await exploration.
- The world of IONIA will surround you.
- Climb and zipline through the IONIA.
- Every purchase will benefit real-world wildlife, with a portion of the proceeds going directly to the environmental non-profit organization Australia Wildlife Warriors which is an international non-profit established by Steve Irwin and his wife to protect the injured, threatened, and endangered wildlife.
Just announced, in partnership with Wildlife Warriors USA Inc, every purchase of Rhythm of the Universe: Ionia on the Oculus Store, PlayStation Store, Steam, and Viveport, ROTU Entertainment will donate 5% of its gross proceeds to Wildlife Warriors USA Inc.
So get ready to save The Harpa when Rhythm of the Universe: Ionia comes in Q3 of 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…