Star Wars Pinball VR launched on PlayStation VR on April 29th and it looks like the awesome team of Zen Studios updated the game with a new free table to play.
What table you might be wondering? Well, how about playing on the Millenium Falcon with Han Solo and Chewbacca? But also comes some fixes with the new update including:
Accessibility menu added in the in-game pause menu. Players can now change their distance, height, and are able to turn on a Tilted View function to reduce neck strain.
– Increased Pixel Density on PS4 and PS4 Pro
– Higher pixel density will allow finer details to be visible and contribute to an overall more realistic image.
Global (Playstation VR, Oculus Quest, Steam)
– Fixed an issue where a coin sound was played at the beginning of the game.
– Fixed an issue on the Rogue One table where Mission names appeared incorrectly on the Dot-matrix.
– Improved the nudging mechanism which fixed various issues on several tables.
– Exiting a table will no longer initiate a 3-2-1 countdown before the loading screen.
– Moving between tables on the leaderboard is now done via the R stick.
– Fixed an issue where no ball went into the plunger.
– Fixed an issue where unlocked Career missions got locked after pressing Next.
– Players will not shrink down at certain positions in the Fancave anymore.
– Switching to total immersion mode now puts the player in the central position first.
– In the Cantina Jukebox, The Asteroid Field track now plays correctly.
– Slightly dialed down the sound on Rebels.
– Implemented a new Options button on the TV.
– Fixed an issue where trophies did not display correctly.
– Tutorials now correctly say “trophies” in front of the trophy and holocron collection.
So what are you waiting for, get the new update and the new table now on PlayStation VR.
Until then…please enjoy…