Housemarque’s Returnal launched to rave reviews, quickly becoming one of the highest rated PS5 games on Sony’s current-gen console released in 2021.
It did have some issues though. Crashes. Being stuck in rooms with doors that refused to open. Pre-order suits causing issues, plus other issues here and there.
Thankfully Housemarque has been doing their best to resolve these issues and their latest effort arrives tomorrow with Update 1.3.7!
• Fixed an issue with Deceased Scouts not appearing as often as intended.
• After having one of their Deceased Scout corpses scavenged, players will no longer receive a negative-effect parasite on startup.
• Fixed an issue where the Ophion boss might disappear after a player uses the Reconstructor during the fight.
• Fixed a rare audio bug causing loud noises during combat.
• Fixed a small number of issues where players might become stuck in various rooms.
• Fixed several issues where the player might encounter a black screen during the credits or whilst playing.
• Multiple fixes for rare crashes during gameplay.
Will you be returning to the wild world of Returnal? Let us know in the comments below!
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!