Even if Lucid Games’ Destruction AllStars didn’t exactly establish a mighty fanbase that other online games have achieved, there’s still a dedicated group enjoying the game.
Today’s update focuses on the single-player photo mode so you can showcase your best smash n’ crash to all your pals on social media who won’t stop posting pix of Lady Dimitrescu’s dumbstruck.
Here’s all the deets you’ll ever need:
- Added Photo Mode to Destruction AllStars
- Photo mode can be accessed from the pause menu in all single-player modes
- Share your photos with us on Twitter – tag us on Twitter @PlayDestruction!
- Added Ratu’s Story Mode to Destruction AllStars
- Available for 400 Destruction Points
- Fixed vehicle collisions not awarding score points to players
- Fixed players not being able to buy the AllStar Pass
- Back-end changes made to mitigate & improve the challenges not progressing issue.
We’ll continue to be monitoring this issue after this fix has gone live. It’s been quite hard to reproduce as it’s happening only to some players and only some of the time. We do have another fix in line if this one doesn’t work, it would just require more back and front end changes to happen, which would take slightly longer to push live. Though hopefully we won’t need to worry about that.
As always please keep your feedback coming and let us know of any issues you bump into or ideas you have!
Don’t forget you can claim 1,000 Destruction Points as part of the final Play At Home round of goodies!
Can’t get enough BRAH?! Then you’re in luck! Follow us on Twitter! Like us on Facebook! Enjoy our content on YouTube! Listen to our official BRAHcast! Get a taste of our Instagram! Be a cool kid with us on TikTok! We’re all PlayStation, All the time!