Chernobylite a science-fiction survival horror RPG announced a release for July on PS4, Xbox One and PC. Developer TheFarm51 has put together a creepy survival game with a very interesting way to survive with unique crafting and being able to ally with other stalkers in the game. However, it’s up to you to keep them alive and it will be your decisions that will ultimately decide the fate of the team.
I love the eerie look of the game and the crafting appears to be something you can really sink your teeth into. I’m a huge survival/horror fan so being able to craft items and make decisions the way you can here have me overly excited. I can’t wait to dive in and unlock the mysteries behind Chernobylite.
• Explore a beautiful and horrifyingly accurate 3D-scanned recreation of the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone.
● Collaborate or compete with other stalkers in the Zone. But whatever you do, never fully trust them. Remember, everybody has a hidden agenda.
● Face and survive natural and supernatural threats.
● Immerse yourself in a thrilling, non-linear science-fiction horror story.
● Make good use of your chemistry and physics knowledge to craft equipment and manage supplies.
● Fight against savage creatures pouring out of an alternate reality.
● Investigate and collect data with a set of sophisticated environmental andsubstance-analyzing tools.
Make sure to check out the release trailer and let us know what you think in the comments.