The dead don’t stay dead in Zombie Army 4: Dead War. Rebellion Developments has announced that the game (which is currently available for PS+ Subscribers this month) will get a FREE Next Gen Update today (for PlayStation).
Here are all the gory details (ha, get it? Gory!)!
PlayStation (6th April):
• 4K* @ 60Hz only
• Reduced loading times
*DRS enabled – The resolution of the image can drop below the target to ensure a smooth FPS.
In addition, this week’s patches come with the following fixes and improvements;
– Balance changes have been applied to mission, Death Canal
– Cross-platform multiplayer added for Windows 10 Store with Steam and Epic
– New music, combat pieces and general gameplay pieces added across all platforms
– Fixes applied to Damnation Valley to address issues raised with The Fan Service Challenge and with characters getting stuck in the Scaffolding Area
– In chapter 4 of Deeper than Hell, ‘Stop Schweiger Completing The Occult Engine’ objective will now update after killing all the zombies present in the area
– In chapter 4 of Alpine Blitz, players can no longer get stuck inside carriages
– On Xbox, cut scene audio issues fixed in Deeper than Hell
– General bug fixing and improvements
It’s also coming to Xbox but since this a PlayStation site I didn’t mention those details. (but you can find it here).
It’s always good to get Next Gen Upgrades for FREE! Boo ya! Suck it Wreckfest! *eye roll*
I’m going to be honest with you here! I’ve never heard of this game until PlayStation announced it was coming to PS+ for April. Heck, I had never even heard of the series and it’s already on its third sequel! With it being on PS+ there’s no reason not to give the game a chance (although I probably still won’t).