Coming in at the ‘smashing’ size of 600MB, the latest Destruction AllStars is giving back to the players with Update 1.3.1!
By completing the weekly challenges you will now earn Destruction Points along with your AllStar cloins which were previously available as microtransactions, so now you’ll be rewarded with them for playing. You will receive more AllStar coins when leveling-up, so this really seems like a win-win for all players.
IF you’ve yet to download the game, it will continued to be offered as a part of PS+ until the new April titles hit. Once it’s no longer part of PS+, it will receive a massive price-cut from $69.99 to $19.99!
News skins, a new mode, multiples fixes, and adjustments headline Update 1.3.1, so enjoy.
- NEW: Mayhem 8v8 Playlist now available in Multiplayer.This featured playlist is available for two weeks.
- Weekly Challenges will now reward Destruction Points alongside AllStar Coins.
- Increased the amount of AllStar Coins players receive upon leveling up.
- Added 9 new AllStar skins to the game.Added the first Heroic and Legendary tier skins – a significant uplift compared to previous tiers.
- End game podium for solo game modes has been expanded to include the top three players.
- Added an emote prompt on the end game podium screen.
- Fixed an issue where moving from training to multiplayer affected the audio experience, including announcer voice over.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the camera to become detached from the player.
- Fixed an issue that caused parties to split when queuing at the end of a game.This should help mitigate imbalanced teams in multiplayer games.
- Fixed an issue that caused some badges to unlock when achieving the unlock condition of other badges.We are still actively investigating reports of Trophies not unlocking alongside badges.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing the “Wreck Smoke Commander” Star Objective in Lupita’s Leader of the Pack Challenge Series.
- Fixed Player level number. This should now be correctly reflected across all areas of the UI.
- Fixed several UI issues.
- Improved matchmaking reliability when finding players.This should help mitigate instances of players getting stuck in an infinite search.
- Improved HUD messaging relating to player ping.Players experiencing high latency for a prolonged time will receive a minor notification in the bottom right of the HUD, near the mini-map.
- Improved matchmaking stability.