Coming in at 827MB, the newest update for Destruction AllStars is now live bringing with it changes and adjustments to the game overall.
Update 1.2.2 hit last week, click here if you interested in the details. PSA: Destruction AllStars will be part of PS+ for February and March, so if you’re interested in giving the game a shot, you have plenty of time to do so.
Destruction AllStars Update 1.2.3 details:
– Weekly Reset time has been set to Wednesday 3pm UTC
– Weekly Challenges now award AllStar Coins instead of XP
– XP rewards for Daily Challenges have been increased from 3k to 25k
– Fixed several issues preventing successful matchmaking
– Reduced the frequency of parties being split into different games at the end of a match
– Fixed an instance of the UI incorrectly reverting player level
– Fixed several server crashes relating to Gridfall
– Fixed several client crashes
– Improved some error message descriptions