Releasing last years on consoles, Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time continued the legacy that Naughty Dog started back during the PS1 days. Seriously! Toys for Bob did a damn good job bringing Crash to current times
Now Crash is making the leap to next gen consoles as Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time hits the PS5, Xbox Series, and the Switch on March 12th. It’ll hit the PC later this year as part of Crash’s 25th anniversary.
Here’s some of the PS5 updates, that’ll be FREE for anyone who owns the PS4 version:
– 3D audio so you can hear Crash die more dynamically than ever.
– DualSense support so you can feel the action and wack gadgets in the game.
– Much improved load times so you’re back to the action faster than you can imagine.
– The ability to transfer your PS4 save to the PS5.
– Native 4K resolution along with 60FPS mayhem!
Will you be returning to Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time when it brings the madness on March 12th?