The job of a Maskmaker’s apprentice can be an exciting one. One filled with magic and danger. But when the masks you create allow you to be immersed in the world around you, that is when the true magic really happens. But the challenges are the puzzles that are needed to be solved to help get you through the “Mask Realm”. It’s within this realm where things may not be what they seem. Here, there is a ruler named Prospero that is needed to be sought out in order for the secret to being discovered. For our own identities can lead to the portal of our souls.
- Extensive & unique use of VR: Showing gameplay and puzzles using specific capabilities exclusive to VR.
- Eight stunning biomes: Explore the world, observe the unique ways of each culture you visit, craft their mask, and access new biome’s by using their masks.
- Crafting: Learn the ability to craft many magical masks using different rare resources you collect, paints, and shapes to create increasingly sophisticated masks.
- Possession: Wear the mask, blend in with each biome’s culture and inhabit the spirits, colorful characters each with a different role to play.
- Prospero’s Workshop: As the apprentice, learn to make your first mask with Prospero’s help, but who is the real man behind the mask?
What mask will you wear? What spirits will you inhabit? What is the true identity? Find out when Maskmaker comes to PlayStation VR on April 20, 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…