The life on the open sea can be a calm one. With the wind in your face, the sounds of the water, and sea life that comes alive. But there are some challenging times as well. Some are filled with treasure, some are filled with adventure, and some are filled with mutiny. But it’s a life I would not change and it’s the life I was given. I will have no regrets…I will sail forth.
- Never The Same Island: Procedurally generated islands means every level is a new experience. Each containing their own flora and fauna and ambient soundtrack.
- Make Your Boat Your Own: Pick your own design and colors for the sails of your boat and unlock new designs as you play. Equip the boats in your fleet with a variety of weapons and equipment to modulate their capabilities.
- Each Journey is Unique: Each play-through is set in a uniquely generated map filled with islands of various biome types. At each location, complete one of many types of quests, from stealing treasure from a Skull Clan fort to rescuing a friendly sailor who ran aground.
- Stylized Physics: The sailing physics are based on real buoyancy and wind force calculations. Custom tweaks to the physics keep the game casually playable and not overly simulation focused while retaining real sailing concepts.
- Build Your Fleet: Find new boats as you progress and add them to your fleet. Quickly swap control between the boats in your fleet, and give simple orders to the AI crew manning the boats you aren’t sailing directly.
- Naval Combat: A multitude of weapons are available to engage the Skull Clan ships and other dangers at sea. Keep track of the wind while in combat to avoid losing your positional advantage.
How will you handle the physics when the wind is a factor? How will you build your ship? How will you progress your fleet? Find out when Sail Forth comes to PlayStation in 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…