Did you notice that Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales updated to version 1.08/1.008.000 and now you’re wondering what it did exactly?
Thankful Insomniac Games has been posting patch notes because for whatever reason Sony decided not to bring them forward in the update history on the PS5.
Update 1.08/1.008.000 notes:
Fixes & Updates
- Addressed and issue where Spider-Man could get locked in place during the Venom Dash Tutorial
- Addressed an issue where black artifacts could appear on the screen
- Improved stability in the Fidelity and Performance RT visual modes (PS5).
- Improved various other stability related issues.
- Addressed various additional issues