I Saw Black Clouds is an interactive psychological thriller game with supernatural elements. Reminiscent of games like Erica and Hidden Agenda, gives you the chance to decide your own fate. Each decision, every interaction, personality and relationships are being tracked. This can lead to scene changes and inevitably different endings to the game.
I Saw Black Clouds from developer Ghost Dog Films will release in Q1 of 2021 on PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC. A release for the PS5 and Xbox Series X/S will come at a later date.
• A completely live-action, cinematic interactive psychological thriller, filmed in the UK.
• A branching narrative that drastically changes the story depending on the path you take.
• Real-time Relationship Status Tracking that influences the story as you play.
• Real-time Personality Trait Tracking that evolves based on your choices.
• Starring Nicole O’Neill (Red Sparrow, Penny Dreadful, Beauty and the Beast)
• Unlockable features include a Skip Scene and Personality Assessment feature
• A Streamer Mode that pauses the choices for audience participation during live streams.
What do you think about interactive games and do you think they will start to become more popular? Let us know in the comments.