Green Hell news! Green Hell news! Sorry about that it’s just hard to contain my excitement. No this isn’t console release dates but I have a feeling we’re getting that soon. Instead, on January 28th, 2021 a free update will drop with a new story of events leading up to the beginning of the game. You’ll also get a new map, new quests and more.
Check out all the new goodies The Spirits of Amazonia will provide upon its release.
• New Mode – Spirits of Amazonia – An all-new story happening before the events of Green Hell’s Story Mode.
• New Map Area – A new map area separated from the map you know… for now.
• Four New Legendary Quests – Piece together riddles, revealed by paintings on hidden stones all throughout the rainforest, to discover the tribe’s story and aid their village.
• New Mushroom – Search inside of caves to find a new mushroom with mysterious properties.
• New Spike Tree – Be careful! Chopping down a tree just got more dangerous, and just a tiny bit poisonous!
• New Custom Building – Add a balcony onto your humble rainforest abode!
Green Hell is available on Steam and Nintendo Switch. Check out the all new trailer for The Spirits of Amazonia.