The mission was supposed to be simple. All you gotta do comrade is go to Jupiter base, test the new device, launch the experiment to produce the fuel, and then return home. We are trying to get you home, but we need you to stay in that space station, use those grappling hooks with plungers, and swing your way to success. You won’t be all alone, as you will have General Varnikov and the AI voice of Alsha to help you along the way. Oh, you need something more physical to help you with your mission? Don’t worry comrade as the comrades at Gamedust has made comrades with the people at Perp Games to bring you the physical edition of YUPITERGRAD on the PlayStation VR at the Perp Games Store on March 12, 2021, and will release digitally on the PlayStation VR on February 25, 2021. So what are you waiting for? Sign up for the mission now comrade and as a sign-on bonus for the mission, you will receive the following:
- Minimal risk of motion sickness thanks to innovative design.
- Over 50 tight-packed levels to explore and conquer.
- Indiana Jones-like navigation via grappling hooks and boosters.
- Lots of crazy platforming stunts.
- Riddles and spatial puzzles.
- “Dieselpunk in space” atmosphere.
- Original, stylized art.
And as an added bonus, get ready for the Time Attack mode coming to PlayStation VR as well.
Also, check out the YUPITERGRAD interview.
Until then…please enjoy…