Earlier this week Insomniac Games dropped a nice surprise for owners of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales on the PS5. A third graphics mode! ‘Performance RT’ mode consisted of 60FPS along with ray-tracing. After some request from the fans, this mode has now be added to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered on the PS5!
Community Manager James Stevenson confirmed the news on his official Twitter account minutes ago:
We just deployed the 1.002 update for Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered which adds Performance RT mode.— James Stevenson (@JamesStevenson) December 12, 2020
- Added Performance RT Graphics Mode
Fixes & Updates
- Improved quality and performance of ray-traced reflections
- Addressed various progression stoppers and stability issues
- Addressed various art issues
- Addressed various audio issues
- Addressed an animation issue while web swinging
- Addressed an animation issue while in Photo Mode
So if you have to have that smooth as spider-web 60FPS action along with next-gen features like ray-tracing, then Performance RT is for you, Spider-Brah!