IONIA has always been home. It’s what I care most about and all that live inside of it. From the creatures that roam to the living wonders of this place, it means more to me than you will ever know. Every day I can hear that music and the glow that comes alive almost with a curiosity of the innocent no matter the size. But the harmony I know seems to be changing and I am not sure if it is’ for the best. It’s just something about this change to the heart and soul of IONIA, The Harpa, that has me worried. Life has a new meaning and if I don’t fix this, all will be lost. I am Allegra and I will not wait and let another elder share their empty words. I cannot stand back and let this happen to my home, our home that is IONIA.
- Single-player action-adventure puzzle VR game to push the limits of VR.
- First of seven games that will each have a distinct look and feel.
- Solve puzzles and explore ancient ruins.
- Use music-based magic to save The Harpa.
- Interactive plant and animal life await exploration.
- The world of IONIA will surround you.
- Climb and zipline through the IONIA.
- Every purchase will benefit real-world wildlife, with a portion of the proceeds going directly to the environmental non-profit organization Australia Wildlife Warriors which is an international non-profit established by Steve Irwin and his wife to protect the injured, threatened, and endangered wildlife.
If the only place you have ever known changes, would you do anything to help preserve it? How will you use the music-based magic? Will you join Allegra and help save The Harpa? Find out when Rhythm of the Universe: IONIA comes to PlayStation VR in Q2 of 2021.
Until then…please enjoy…