From developer Antab Studio and publisher Merge Games comes a brand new trailer for Foreclosed. You play as Evan Kapnos in this cyberpunk action-shooter. After losing his identity it’s time to take back control…over brain implants and hi-tec weaponry of course. With each new trailer the game has us more excited for its release.
• Slick Cyberpunk Action – Foreclosed blends a striking comic book aesthetic alongside high-octane, cyberpunk infused action gameplay.
• Hi-tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customisations including “Machine-Gun” mode and explosive rounds.
• Firmware Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system
• Interactive Comic Book – Everything from gameplay to cinematics are experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
• Original Story – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently Foreclosed, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
Foreclosed will release on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Switch and PC in 2021.
What do you think about the comic book style game? Let us know in the comments.