After much controversy from their mighty fanbase, Insomniac Games worked their magic to make Marvel’s Spider-Man save files to transfer the PS4 version of the game to the PS5 remaster of Marvel’s Spider-Man!
Here’s the notes! Hope you still have your PS4 copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man to make this work properly. Enjoy all those trophies poppin’ once your file transfers.
Marvel’s Spider-Man Update 1.19:
- Added ability to transfer save games from Marvel’s Spider-Man to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered.
- Added the Armored Advanced Suit.
- Added the Arachnid-Rider Suit
- Added the Amazing Suit.
Make sure your copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered is updated to version 1.001.000 for this sweet update to work. And also:
Just to be clear. You must use the PS4 game to export your save. Remastered cannot see a save until it is exported by the PS4 game.— James Stevenson (@JamesStevenson) November 22, 2020
This is the way. https://t.co/1p1lRuRwIT
Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered Update 1.001.000:
- Added ability to download save games from Marvel’s Spider-Man (PS4) to Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered
Fixes & Updates
- Improved quality and performance of ray-traced reflections
- Addressed various animation issues
- Addressed various environment art issues
- Addressed various accessibility issues
- Addressed a stability issue when resuming from Rest Mode
Marvel‘s Spider-Man Remastered is part of the Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition package but can also be purchased through the PlayStation Store if you own a copy of MSM: Miles Morales.