Here we are, Spider-Brahs! Two more days until Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales swings into action on the PS5 & PS4 on November 12th, teaming up as one of the spectacular launch titles on the PS5.
Today’s we’re looking at the 10.6GB update for the PS4 version of MSM:MM, as this update brings with it a plethora of changes.
- Added localized VO, general fixes, and polish.
- Added option to change time of day during post-game
- Added rewards for completing benchmarks (Photo Mode stickers)
- Added supported localized VO
- Added option to transfer save from PS4 console to PS5 console
Photo Mode Updates
- Added selfie poses
- Added depth of field slider
- Added light distance
- Added customizable button remapping
- Added mono audio selection
General Fixes & Polish
- Improved stability
- Performance improvements on PS4 console
- HDR improvements
- Subtitle and localization text fixes
- Various additional fixes
Which version of Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales will you be buying? Watch the launch trailer while you wait, Brah!