If you missed today’s PlayStation 5 showcase, then you missed a ton of news.
The PlayStation 5 will hit many major markets on November 12th and the rest of the world on November 19th. The physical edition will be $499 and the digital will be $399! For more information, click here.
Sony also revealed their lineup of games available Day One from their worldwide collection of talent, PlayStation Studios, plus some second party devs.
- Astro’s Playroom (Japan Studio) – pre-installed on PS5
- Demon’s Souls (Bluepoint Games / Japan Studio) – US$69.99/CAD$89.99/¥7,900/€79.99 (RRP)
- Destruction All Stars (Lucid Games / XDEV) – US$69.99/CAD$89.99/¥7,900/€79.99 (RRP)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales (Insomniac Games) – US$49.99/CAD$64.99/¥5,900/€59.99(RRP)
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales Ultimate Edition (Insomniac Games) – US$69.99/CAD$89.99/¥7,900/€79.99 (RRP)
- Sackboy A Big Adventure (Sumo Digital / XDEV) – US$59.99/CAD$79.99/¥6,900/€69.99 (RRP)
If you missed the news, Sackboy: A Big Adventure and Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales will both hit the PS4 and will receive free cross-buy upgrades when you upgrade to the PS5.
What do you think about this lineup, Brah?