Do you enjoy comic book style games? How about cyberpunk? Well do we have a doozy for you. Coming from Merge Games and Antab Studio is Foreclosed a futuristic action shooter. Foreclosed will be narrative-driven with inspiration from titles such as Deux Ex and Max Payne. The player will have brain implant abilities, hi-tech weaponry and a diverse skill tree system. See features for more on the story of Evan Kapnos the main character.
So far I like what I see from Foreclosed. Fantastic art style, compelling story and kick ass action. A close eye will be kept on this indie game.
• Slick Cyberpunk Action – Foreclosed blends a striking comic book aesthetic alongside high-octane cyberpunk infused action gameplay.
• High-Tech Combat – Modify your symbiotic pistol with an assortment of customization including “Machine-Gun” mode and explosive rounds.
• Firmware Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG like skill system.
• Interactive Comic book – Everything from gameplay to cinematics are experiences within the system framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
• Original Story – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently foreclosed, stripped of his job, brain implants and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off.
Foreclosed will be coming to PlayStation, Xbox, PC and the Switch. No release date announced yet.