The Brah knows he isn’t alone when he says that I was completely shocked by the Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales announcement last Thursday during Sony’s PS5 reveal last week.
This standalone adventure starring our boy Miles releases this Fall alongside the PS5 as Mr. Morales must defend his hometown of Harlem from a new threat.
Additional details straight from Brian Horton, Creative Director of Miles Morales:
- The team started working on it as soon as they finished Marvel’s Spider-Man.
- Will be similar in scope to Uncharted: The Lost Legacy and will include a full story arc.
- Will take full benefit of the power of the PS5. 3D audio, DualSense function, near-instant loading, ray-tracing, and more.
- They have also update their 4D scans of all characters along with improved skin shading.
- New York has been given a next-gen overhaul.
- Peter’s story is far from over. But this is Miles chance to shine in his own standalone story.