Indie darling Moonlighter released a brand new DLC Between Dimensions for console players today. The dungeon crawler, mixed with shop management has seen numerous updates since it’s initial release bringing more fun to an already fantastic game. You can see what we thought about the game right from the beginning Moonlighter review.
The DLC is available right now for $6.99 on PS4, Xbox One and Switch. The new content does require you finish the main game first.
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (with a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons!)
- 10 all-new original enemies and 5 minibosses
- A full set of weapons with a new short sword, a large sword, bow, gloves, and spear
- A new set of armor with a helmet, chest, and boots
- Trick weapons – 10 unique weapons in total – both powerful… and punishing!
- New rings for boosting Will’s passive abilities
- New shop upgrade allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items
- New customers wanting to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader
- Additional story and lore
- New thieves to invade your shop (free content)
- A new client – the indecisive customer (free content)
- A bothersome bird terrorizing your customers (free content)