Remember how smooth things can go in the mornings on your way to work? On a normal day in Jam City, all just flows, your favorite music plays, and before you know it, you are at your destination in no time. But sometimes, some days just seem to be the worst of them all and today is that day. What was a hopeful carefree day has turned into some crazy chaos turn of events as all the traffic lights have gone out and it seems that you are the only one who can keep things flowing as they should.
- The attempt of stopping any road rage.
- Dealing with rude pedestrians.
- Impatient drivers.
- Occasional meteorites.
- (Un)natrual Disasters.
- Cheese bowling.
- Frenzied Couch Party Mode.
- Additional cities equal additional problems
- Couch Part Mode with up to four non-VR friends can join in using their mobile devices
- Global ranks for you to climb.
So will you become the best traffic controller in the world or will let chaos rule? How will you deal with the rudeness and craziness of fun? Will you become the hero the city needs? Find out when Traffic Jams comes to PlayStation VR in September of 2020.
Until then…please enjoy…