After countless hours of watching Green Hell gameplay on YouTube we finally get some good news regarding console release. Creepy Jar has announced it will release in 2020 on console and with Co-op already in full swing this is exciting news.
We’ve witnessed some of the gruesome ways to die in Green Hell. Now with the new Co-op mode we can laugh at all the ways our friends will eventually perish as well. The roadmap for 2020 and Green Hell never looked so creepy good.
- Co-op Story Mode – Survive Together while experiencing the previously released Story Mode.
- New Constructions – Build new stands in your camp using bamboo logs, sticks, leaves, stones and more.
- Achievements – Get ready achievement chasers! Achievements will be added to Green Hell!
- PVE Mode – Survive Alone… but together in an all-new PVE mode! More details to come!
- Console Editions – Creepy Jar is renewing their commitment to seeing Green Hell on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.