NOW THIS IS THE FRIDAY NEWS WE WERE LOOKING FOR, PLAYSTATION NATION!!
Love it (like me and my Wife did!) or hate it (BOO!), Horizon Zero Dawn was a MASSIVE hit for Sony Interactive Entertainment, selling over 10 million copies (as of Feb. 2019) and creating a huge fanbase.
Now more rumors of the inevitable sequel(s) have arrived. Get ready, Brah. SONY IS GOING BIG!!!
According to VGC:
- Sony is planning a trilogy of HZD games.
- HZD2 started on the PS4, then quickly moved to PS5.
- Both Sony and Guerrilla Games are excited to add this rumored co-op mode. If you remember correctly, the original game once had co-op but GG removed it to focus on making the best game they could.
- Rumor of a stand-alone co-op spinoff with progress that could transfer to HZD2.
- There’s still that rumor of a PSVR game!
- Rumored 2021 release.
What do you think, Brah? Happy to hear that the series is going BIG or would you prefer the current format? I’m down for more as long we can ride Stormbirds!!