It is time for a quest young ol meow one. It will be up to you and if you are trustworthy enough, a friend to explore the realm of cats that is filled with magic, monsters, and the unknown. There will be treasure to be hold, spell to learn, and weapons to master.
- Collectible Cover – The Pawsome Pack combines two action-RPGs into one package with a reversible cover that is exclusively Cat Quest II and only available in the retail edition.
- Thrilling Combat and Magic – Combat in Cat Quest allows players to get close to enemies with a slash of their blade, dodge roll to avoid a counterattack, and then finish them off with powerful magic.
- Purrrfect Customizations – Cat Quest allows players to customize equipment and outfits that increase health or provide an extra level of protection and more.
- Extraordinary Exploration – Players journey through the world of Felingard and its interesting places such as Bermewda’s Triangle, the Furbidden Fields, and Pawt City.
- Furtastic New Adventures – In Cat Quest II, players team up in co-op to work together through a brand-new story that debuts the latest weapons and abilities while introducing varied dungeons filled with traps and obstacles to make it a fresh experience.
What will become of you on your journey? What spells will you learn? Can you trust what you are unsure of? Find out when from Developer Fiction Factory Games and Publisher PQube comes Cat Quest + Cat Quest II Pawsome Pack claws its way into retail stores on July 31, 2020 for PlayStation 4.
Until then…please enjoy…