Think back to the 80s and before the crash. What if instead of the arcades failing, they continued on the rise? The year is now 20XX and the place to work, the place to be is the most popular arcade, the Funplex. It’s a place full of that neon beauty as well as a place to find love.
- Customize Everything – From hair style, skin tone, hair color, eye color, pronoun and more.
- Self-designed Personality – Traits form based on the decisions and relationships the player chooses to make.
- Unique Characters – Interact with various unique personalities to form platonic friendships or something more intimate, with seven romanceable characters and many other quirky individuals to mingle with.
- Identity Tracker – Track relationship status with each character and personality traits with the Identity Identifier System, or “IRIS.”
- Arcade Adventure – Decisions made throughout the game will affect the Funplex’s fate, including the relationships developed or the way key moments of crisis management are handled.
So will you be able to make it? Who will you meet along the way? Will your skills help you succeed or will it end up with a different result? Find out when Arcade Spirits from Developer Fiction Factory Games and Publisher PQube comes to PlayStation digitally and European on May 1, 2020 and in North America retailers on May 22, 2020.
Until then…please enjoy…