Have you ever thought about what it’s like when someone doesn’t like just because of your looks? Maybe they feel threatened in the mere size that you carry. Or perhaps, it’s what they do not know that fuels their own anger. But what if you could show them all? What if your size did matter? Sometimes you may have to use what is thrown at you in order to make some see their ways.
- Full Campaign: Fight your way through medieval worlds, oceans overrun with pirates, and the realms of the underworld as you explore nine levels rife with mini and massive bosses. Seek out hidden treasure in order to unlock new sets of whimsically themed hands to customize your experience.
- Enemies Are Your Ammo: Who needs a sword when you have an angry little villager being thrown at you? Use not only pitchforks and barrels to defend yourself, but catch the tiny humans that launch themselves at you and throw ‘em back! Your ammo is only limited by what or who you can catch. But not everyone is your enemy – keep your eye out for your friendly neighborhood baker floating through levels with some cake to help you get back to tip-top health.
- Storybook-Style Comical Worlds: Dive into themed biomes, such as Medieval, Pirate, and Hell World, each filled with unique bosses and enemies. The storybook art style appeals to players of all ages.
- Multi-Staged Bosses: Survive waves of tiny enemies on every level, leading to formidable mini-bosses that include fire-tossing flying witches and boulder throwing giants. Each world culminates in a gigantic standoff against a challenging monstrous boss where you battle creatures even larger than you!
- Simple, Yet Challenging Gameplay: Kick back and relax while you play; with easy in-game mechanics, you can be a giant sitting or standing! Unlock special objectives, locate secrets in each level, and earn bronze, silver, and gold trophies. Pattern-based gameplay of punching, dodging, catching, and throwing makes the game accessible for players of any level.
Will you be able to overcome what is thrown at you? What will you be able to use against the ones that try to take you down? Can you bring out the good from within yourself and be giant? Find out this Spring when Good Goliath comes to PlayStation VR.
Until then…please enjoy…