The year is 2048 and the fate of New York is in danger. In this underworld something has happened, but what? The solving of the mystery will not come down to just one individual, but the intertwinement narrative of three in what will change the fate of this city and possibly their lives.
- Challenging stealth-action gameplay that allows you to play the way that suits your style, whether it be sneaking through levels like a ghost or going in guns blazing.
- 30+ handcrafted non-linear levels.
- 3 unique characters, each with 4 Abilities, 8 Cybernetic Upgrades, and 16 Talents to customize how you want.
- A reactive story where your choices have real consequences.
- Beautiful pixel art environments and characters.
What mystery is there and will it be able to be solved? How will the lives be changed? What will be the fate of the city? Find out when Disjunction comes to PlayStation 4 in the Summer of 2020.
And if you happen to be at Pax East, you can go by Booth #30071 from Thursday February 27, 2020 – March 1, 2020 to try it out.
Until then…please enjoy…