What lies within the walls of that massive, steam-powered city known as Canaan? People have their own ideas of what goes on. Some may call those ideas beliefs and some may call them conspiracies, but there is something dark within that last bastion of mankind. The dangers will be tough and death may follow, but if you join me, Aletheia, we shall go in this together.
- Mesmerizing Art – Traverse a vast and stunningly handcrafted steampunk world, from the thriving city streets of Irkalla to the sprawling Scrap Sea, all embellished with spectacular animations and gorgeous backdrops
- Nuanced Combat System – Unleash Aletheia’s inner power, grow stronger, and engage in deep and varied combat, mastering a range of melee combos and ranged revolver attacks in uncompromising action.
- Riveting Narrative – Encounter a vibrant cast of characters and explore Canaan’s districts in an intertwining narrative filled with conspiracy-laden intrigue, NPCs, optional side quests, and choice-driven dialogue.
- Grow Your Skills – Gain experience and craft new abilities to tap into the mysterious power dwelling within Aletheia as you discover new areas, smash through secret paths and take on the Steam City’s toughest enemies.
- Shape Your Fate – Make decisions that will shape the fates of Aletheia and other characters you’ll meet along your journey.
Will you be able to join Aletheia and discover the secrets of Canaan? Can you overcome the corrupt overseers called the Comitium? Find out when Gestalt: Steam & Cinder comes to PlayStation 4 in 2020.
And if you happen to be at Pax East, you can go by Booth #30071 from Thursday February 27, 2020 – March 1, 2020 to try it out.
*Trailer coming soon.