Even though Gran Turismo Sport might have stumbled at the starting line, Sony and Polyphony Digital have spent massive amounts of manpower (and resource$) giving the game a ton of FREE content since it launch. The GTS you would today is vastly different than the game you would’ve on Day One.
Series Creator Kazunori Yamauchi took the stage during the opening presentation of the GT Sport World Tour Sydney to drop some stats regarding the game!
- Gran Turismo Sport has had over 8.2 million users since release.
- Those 8.2 million players have combined to drive over 25.5 BILLION miles.
- 303 million hours of gameplay.
- 70 million photos have been taken.
- Over 81 million liveries created.
- 937 million races have gone down. How long before the game reaches a BILLION???
Are you one of the 8.2 million players that enjoyed some Gran Turismo Sport since launch? One major rumor is that Gran Turismo 7 could be a launch title for the PS5! What could this mean for the future of GTS?