For those that have been waiting for a physical edition of Dr. Who: Edge of Time, you are in luck. Imagine going through time with the power of the TARDIS. Where would you go and what would you seek out? But what if The Doctor who you have gone on so many adventures, suddenly was hurled through time to the end of the universe? I am sure all will be ok, well, except for an unleashed virus that is looking to the reality that we know or at least think that we know and rip it to shreds. Do you panic or do you take what you have learned from The Doctor and use that iconic screwdriver in order to solve puzzles, face those classic monsters, and experience new horizons as it will be up to you to rescue The Doctor and hopefully fix what needs to be corrected?
- Pilot the TARDIS: Team up with the Doctor and travel through space and time to new horizons, piloting the brand new TARDIS as seen in the last series.
- Immersive Entertainment: Experience the world of Doctor Who like never before and interact with tools such as the Sonic Screwdriver.
- Authenticity: ‘Doctor Who: The Edge of Time’ is voiced by and features the Thirteenth Doctor herself, played by Jodie Whittaker.
Official BBC Studios Licensed Product: Authentic music, props, sets, title sequence and Doctor Who easter eggs.
- Iconic & New Monsters: Stand against iconic baddies, including the infamous Daleks, and even come face-to-face with brand new, never-before-seen monsters.
- New Quick Play feature to let players jump into the Tardis, Dalek Shooter, and Weeping Angel sections.
Do you have what it takes to recover the power time crystals and help repair spacetime and save the universe? Find out when Maze Theory and Perp Games bring the physical edition of Dr. Who: Edge of Time for PlayStation VR to European territories and the Perp Game Store this March.
Until then…please enjoy…