(Update) Update 1.04 is LIVE!
Here are all the details:
- Reduced load times when traveling from one area to another
- Issue where players were unable to accept the Sub-Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if they saved and loaded their Save Data after fighting Tien.
- Issue that caused the Main Story icon to not be displayed if you save and load your Save Data after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5).
- Issue where Chi Chi cannot be found on the field if you accept the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and clear the Main Story without completing the Sub Story.
- Issue that caused Characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear, if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot released on January 17th and was quickly deemed the “DBZ game of fans’ dreams”. As fun as the game can be many reviews have mentioned the overall performance of the game can be a bit sub-par at times with long load times and other technical issues.
Good news, DBZ fans! Bandai Namco took to Twitter to drop news that the update will hit tomorrow!
— 「ドラゴンボール」家庭用ゲーム公式 (@dbgame_official) January 30, 2020
If you’ve been putting off playing the game waiting for some performance patches then it looks as if tomorrow is the time to return to Goku’s story. We will update this article as soon as more details are revailed!